Piece to Piece
These are the flat presses for printing substrates and fabrics in cut pieces. PARADISE PRINT TECH offers a wide range of conventional hot plate presses for sublimation and transfer printing. Available are individual presses for special applications.
Monti Mod 803 : Monti mod 803 Double plate Heat press for transfer printing suitable for production and sampling of sportswear, bathing suits, transfer and flock application, advertising and sportswear articles.
Monti Mod 802 : Monti Mod 802 Double plate heat press for transfer printing suitable for production and sampling of sportswear, bathing suits, transfer and flock application, advertising and sportswear articles.
Roll to Roll
These are calendars for printing continuous and reel-wound materials. Designed for continuous printing of fashion and furnishing fabrics, non-woven, and films, these have limited runs of promotional materials, narrow strip fabrics and ribbons.
Monti Mod 120 CFE :
The new textile calendar Model 120 CFE of Monti Antonio is a premier textile calendars for sublimation and heat transfers, and for the fixing of direct printing. Innovative and versatile printing calendar (movable on wheels) suitable for both the transfer of dye sublimation inks from paper to materials to be printed, and for the reactivation of inks directly printed on textile by means of plotters.
This expanded range has been designed for continuous printing on fabrics (curtains, upholstery fabrics) and non-woven materials, as well as for limited print runs of promotional materials, narrow fabrics and ribbons. All these machines can be used to further shrink the tissue and create a "crumpled" effect, as well as to secure direct printing on fabric.
The textile calendar Monti Model 120 CFE offers very wide range of applications such as :
• Substances : with decorative fabrics, fashion garments, curtains. Or accessories with stockings and ties, belts, bags, belts, ribbons, umbrellas and sunshades.
• Knitwear : with sweatshirts, sweaters, facilities for exhibition stands, fashion and advertising textiles.
• Sportswear : sportswear for football, cycling, hockey, basketball, rugby, ski sports, etc.
• Advertising and decoration : with flags, banners, promotional items, booth decorations, store equipment, umbrellas, parasols, shower curtains, nonwovens, mouse pads and coasters, accessories such as belts, bags, belts. Mod. 76 can work both with digital paper as well as with traditional paper.
• CALANDRA PRINTING: Ø 200
Monti Mod 980 : The mod.980/3600 series of calendars was designed for the continuous transfer thermoprinting of curtains, upholstery fabrics,bedcovers,no-woven fabrics and all printable continuous materials with a width ranging from 2000 mm to 3600 mm. CALANDRA PRINTING: Ø MM 800
Piece to Roll
These are special calendars capable of operation in both modes, material in cut pieces and in rolls. Used are transfer paper in both sheet format (screen-print, offset) and roll format (rotary, digital).
Monti Mod 75T : Special calendar for pieces or continuous fabrics, used for transfer printing, direct inks reactivation, thermosetting – heatsetting. Innovative and versatile printing calendar (movable on wheels) suitable for both the transfer of dye sublimation inks from paper to materials to be printed, and for the reactivation of inks directly printed on textile by means of plotters. It is supplied complete with front preparation table, allowing the transfer/reactivation of both rolls and materials in piece. • Special calendar for continuous transfer printing (200mm) on cut pieces and roll-fed fabrics
These inks are available in multiple shades as per the exact requirements of customers. Some of the salient features which make inks one of the most preferred choices of customers are durability, high color strength, glossy finish and long-lasting effect, Used for Paper, Sticker, wedding card and Visiting Card
PARADISE PRINT TECH is introducing a new line of dye-sublimation transfer papers designed specifically for the wide format sublimation printers to accept dye sublimation ink. These standard multipurpose papers are ideal for a variety of transfer applications that use either soft or rigid surfaces, including t-shirts, home décor fabric, banners, signages, mouse pads, and ceramics. Low-tack adhesive sublimation paper is dedicated for high-end cut-and-sew fabric and apparel production.
Wasatch RIP Software
Wasatch has been involved in the dye sub market for years and we have an in-depth understanding of what makes a RIP successful in this type of production environment.
Wasatch SOFTRIP Software
Wasatch SoftRIP is sophisticated RIP software made easy. With simple setup, intuitive workflow, and powerful print controls, SoftRIP saves your time and money while producing excellent quality color. With SoftRIP, you don't need to be an expert to print like one. No matter how large or complex your production environment, SoftRIP has the tools you need for complete control. With its 16-bit color rendering pipeline, exclusive Precision Stochastic Screens halftone method, direct-to-layout workflow, powerful color management tools, and ability to drive up to four printers simultaneously, SoftRIP makes your workflow really flow. Tools for Every Level of Expertise: easy-to-use color controls, plug-and-play imaging configurations, and quick setup. A New Standard in Color Quality: SoftRIP's exclusive Precision Stochastic Screens Halftone Method achieves excellent color reproduction with perfectly smooth gradients. Make Your Workflow Flow: Wasatch SoftRIP allows you to drive up to four printers simultaneously. SoftRIP can manage any print environment—from one small or large format inkjet printer to a complex production plant with multiple wide format inkjet printing devices. Save Time and Money: SoftRIP gives you the tools you need to save cost of media over the long haul. SoftRIP pays for itself quickly in saved time and media. Leverage the Power Across Your Network: SoftRIP's server tools are simple to set up on any PC, Mac, or Unix networked workstations and even easier to use to print using a regular web browser.
Wasatch SOFTRIP TX Software (Textile)
Developed exclusively for the needs of textile printers, SoftRIP TX is equipped with the tools you need to make your transition to digital printing seamless. With all the functionality of the original SoftRIP print management package, plus specialty features for textile printing, SoftRIP TX provides performance you won't find in any other RIP.
Key Textile Features
• Specialized re-sampling and half toning eliminates seams between repeats
• RIP a single pattern and efficiently repeat it during printing
• Maintain a list of your frequently used spot colors in the Color Database feature
• Ability to route colors through ICC management or directly to print heads
• Quickly make adjustments with the easy-to-use repeats tools
• Innovative features increase design options while reducing processing times
• Any length can be printed from a small file containing a single repeat Efficient Repeats: Wasatch SoftRIP TX uses special halftoning and re-sampling algorithms to ensure seamless repeats. SoftRIP TX repeat tools are easy-to-use with innovative features that are needed most with textile printing. Plus, our 16-bit rendering reproduces color with the greatest level of intricacy for high-definition output. Color Atlas Generator: With the Color Atlas Generator you can quickly create a custom swatch book and match colors accurately. Color Neighborhood Analyzer: The Color Neighborhood Analyzermakes it easy to create a spot color enabling you to have accurate color when working with difficult media. Specify a target color and this impressive tool creates a targeted 100-patch test pattern centered on your color. Color Database: The Color Neighborhood Analyzer makes it easy to create a spot color enabling you to have accurate color when working with difficult media. Specify a target color and this impressive tool creates a targeted 100-patch test pattern centered on your color. The Color Database feature enables you to maintain a list of saved and frequently used colors. Having a list of named colors makes it easy to create a spot color replacement Based on the Power of SoftRIP: With SoftRIP TX, the underlying structure is still SoftRIP, the leading digital graphic arts RIP. With a simple setup, intuitive workflow, and powerful printing controls, SoftRIP saves you time and money while producing excellent quality color. Whatever your printing goals, SoftRIP has a solution for you.
Get Your Free Quotes
Fill in below form as complete as possible and one of our Executive will be in touch with you shortly
Speak with our executive
Have a business requirement?
Questions? Need more information?
Contact us today.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
( 10 AM - 7 PM )
For Delivery & Other Queries
+91 98244 78778
+91 281 2220177